Saturday, July 19, 2014

TO MY READERS:

July 19, 2014

MISSING YOUR COMMENTS

Dear Readers,

Perhaps it is because I am not technically savvy and I am not doing something on my blog site that I should be doing.  Or, maybe this isn't the greatest site to have a blog.  But, as far as I can see, I have 4 Followers.  If you are actually in your internet browser reading this post on my blog page, "Musings from Mary" at http://soulfoodandroses.blogspot.com/, you will see in the right hand column that there is a place to sign up as a Follower of this blog.  It requires you to have a google account, I believe.

Above it is a place you can sign up to follow through your email.  I assumed that you were then alerted when I posted a new Musing.  Evidently, you actually get sent the posting into your email inbox.  If there is a place for me to know who you are, I haven't found it yet.

This morning my mom mentioned that she had replied to the Musing I posted on Thursday.  She had replied to my Musing that was in her email inbox.  I never received the reply or any alert that one had been made.  Nor are there any "comments" on the actual blog site at the bottom of the post.  This got me to wondering if there have been others of you unknown readers who have sent comments/replies to me that I never received and know nothing of?

I will get some technical assistance to see if I just don't know how to work with my own blog site.  :-)  But, in the meantime, my apologies if you have sent me comments and wondered why I never responded in turn.  And gee...I wish I'd received them!  Until I can figure out this glitch, I would encourage you to post any comments at the bottom of the Musing post in your internet browser...sign up as a Follower and not just through email so I know who's reading my stuff...and, if you wish, contact me directly with comments through my personal email, NOT by replying to the email that Blogspot sent you with my Musing.

Thanks...

I send love and blessing to each of you!

Mary

P.S.  If any of you are chuckling because you know exactly what I am ignorant of and can help me rectify this...PLEASE DO!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment